This is made of fresh red chillies and really add hotness to your taste buds. If you always look to add a tinch of tangyness and hotness to your otherwise simple meals …. this is for you…. njoy…
- Fresh Red Chilli 15- 20
- Garlic 2-3 Complete Bulbs
- Ginger About 2 inches long & little thick
- Muatard Powder 2 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard oil 2 tbsp
- Wash and towel dry your chillies . Also wash ginger and garlic and keep it under the sun for 30-40 min. The idea is there should not be any water in all three of them. Remove green stem & seeds of chili
- Now heat mustard oil till smoking point and let it cool. Meanwhile ground the three ingredients in step one into a coarse paste. Take it in a bowl. Add mustard powder, salt, mango powder & oil to it. Mix well. Store it in a sterilized glass jar.
- Serve it with roti paratha puri idli dosa dal-chawal pakodas any thing. This can even be served with momos. You can also use it as a pasta/pizza sauce along with mayonese/cheese. Mix this in boiled potatoes & have it as a side dish.
- If refrigerated it can be consumed till 1 month. Outside refrigerator it is good till 7-10 days
- Do definitely use spoon to transfer this form grinder to bowl or bottel
- Storage container must be dry