This is a delicious khichdi for those who are on a weight reduction regeime and it can be made with few ingredients only.
- Broken/Ground corn 2 cups
- Chopped Green Chillies to taste
- Curry Leaves 15-20
- Mustard Seeds 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard Oil 1tsp
- Soak corn[Indian/ American] for 1 hour. Heat a pressure cooker add t tsp oil , mustard seeds ,curry leaves, chilli to it. Mix soaked corn and salt. cook for 1 min. Add 2 cups of water. Close lid. Cook on high flame till first whistle blows.
- Cook for some more time on slow flame till another whistle blows. Switch off the gas. Let it release the pressure and serve hot.
- If you are using sweet corn or fine ground corn then you can reduce the soaking time as well as amount water added to cook it.