Enjoy this simple yet delicious recipe. Its quick & easy.
Ingredients & Quantity
FOR GREEN CHUTNEY
- Fresh Coriander leaves a bunch
- Ginger 1/2 inch
- Green Chillies to taste
- Soaked gram dal 1 tbsp
- salt to taste
- Lemon juice 1/2-1 tbsp [as per taste]
- Brown/White Bread 6-8 slices
- Eggs 2-4
- Butter 2-3 tbsp
- Ground black pepper to sprinkle
- Grind all the ingredients of green chutney. Spread it on one side of all slices. Melt butter and toast these slices one by one from the side which you applied the chutney. Flip and toast the other side as well.
- Heat pan again. Apply butter.Break one egg directly on pan or girdle by carefully bringing your hands close to pan.Closer your hands to the pan better the shape of your poach will be. Serve with toast after sprinkling some black pepper and salt .