Instead of making dosas and uttapams use your leftover idli batter this way as it gives an altogether different taste to the batter.
- Leftover idli batter 2cups
- Onion Finally Chopped 2 tbsp
- Green Chilli Finally chopped tsp
- Ginger Finally Chopped 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Coriander leaves finally chopped 1tbsp
- Poha /Flattened Rice 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Mix poha in the batter. Keep it for 10 min so that poha gets soften in the batter. Now add rest of the things along with salt to this batter. Mix well. Make small balls and deep fry. Serve with nariyal chutney or green chutney.
- It taste better if the batter is atleast one day old. However you can make it with fresh batter as well.