Oats due to its availability & multiple use is becoming staple in our households. It not only tastes well but is a powerhouse of nutrients.So if you are not having it you are missing out a tasty way of supplying nutrients to your body. Try this soupy combination of oats & vegetables along with some seeds….& you are good with a stomach full of breakfast…
- Oats 5-6 tbsp
- Green beans Chopped 2tbsp
- Green/Yellow/Red bell peppers chopped 2-3tbsp
- Carrots chopped 2 tbsp
- Cabbage Chopped 2-3 tbsp
- Tomatoes Finally Chopped 2tbsp
- Onion Finally Chopped 2 tbsp
- Green Chili Finally Chopped [as per taste]
- Green Peas 1 tbsp
- Flex Seeds Powder 1 tbsp
- Hemp Seeds Powder 1tbsp
- Chia Seeds 1tbsp
- Pumpkin Seeds 1tbsp
- Melon Seeds 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Fresh Green Coriander 2 tbsp
- In a pan boil about 11/2 glass of water. Once it starts boiling add all veggies tomato onion chili & salt. Cook covered for 6-7 min on medium flame Stir occasionally. If you have burnt too much water in this process add little more .
- Add oats & all the seeds & powders mentioned above. Add lemon juice too. Adjust salt. Mix well . Remember it should have a soup like consistency.Cook for 3 min on medium flame. Garnish with coriander leaves . Serve hot.
- You can add dried mixed herbs for extra flavor
- You can use your combination of vegetables. It also tastes good with carrot,beetroot,tomato & spinach combination.