Since Pasta is becoming an everyday food of our home so I keep trying healthy & interesting ways of making it. This is something which i have tried with few ingredients available at home on a lazy afternoon & it turned out really good…Hope you also like this simple recipe..
- Whole wheat / Semolina Pasta 2 cups
- Yogurt 2 cups
- Fresh Mint Leaves 1/2 cup
- Cucumber Chopped in Cubes 1 cup
- Ground black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Onion Long Sliced 2tbsp
- Green Chili Finally Chopped [as per taste]
- Garlic Finally chopped 1/4 tbsp
- Olive Oil 1tbsp
- Ajinomoto 1/4 tsp
- Salt As Per Taste
- Boil Pasta as per instructions on pack along with some salt & ajinomoto. For sauce heat a pan add olive oil , onions,chili & garlic & cook for 2 min. Now add chopped cucumber,mint, some salt & half black pepper . Cook covered for 2-3 min. .
- If you like little crunch cook uncovered on medium flame for 2-3 min. Mix Pasta & cook for another 2-3 min so that it acquires all the flavors.Switch off the gas .
- Add remaining black pepper & salt to whisk yogurt. If you want you can add red chili flakes too for more flavor. Mix this to cooked pasta & serve garnished with some more fresh mint leaves.
- Make sure you switch off the gas before adding yogurt to pasta
- Consume this immediately because salted yogurt becomes sour if kept longer at room temperature