As mercury is rising high we are switching to body coolants from our regular teas & coffees.Buttermilk is one such coolant which when consumed is like a cold pat in the scorching sun. Mint enhances its cooling properties and also helps in cleansing the body.You can have this drink daily with breakfast or lunch. It helps in digestion. You can even have it when you are going out in sun or you come back home…try this..
- Curd : 1 cup
- Mint Leaves[Podina] : A hand full
- Cumin Powder [Jeera] : 1/2 tsp
- Rock Salt[Sendha Namak] : As per taste
- Black Pepper Powder [Kali Mirch]: 1/4 tsp
Wash mint leaves & seperate stalks.Blend it with rest of the ingredients mentioned above along with a cup of chilled water. Serve cold. If you are having it with food have it at room temperature to avoid having hot & cold together.
- You can use black or white salt in place of rock salt.
- This will serve two people.