This is a quick & tasty lunch box recipe which not only suffice your hunger but adds nutrition to your lunch…try this simple recipe
- Eggs : 4
- Onion Finally Chopped : 2tbsp
- Tomato Finally Chopped : 2tbsp
- Ginger Finally Chopped : 1/4 tsp
- Green Chili finally Chopped: As per taste
- Bay Leaf: 1
- Black Cardamom : 1
- Turmeric : 1/4 tsp
- Vegetable Oil : 1tbsp
- Salt To Taste
- Green Coriander Finally Chopped: 2tbsp
- Break & whisk eggs thoroughly.In a pan heat oil. Add bay leaf & cardamom.Cook for 30 sec.
- Add green chili & ginger then add onion when chili & ginger are half cooked.Cook till onions are golden brown. Then add tomato , turmeric & salt. Cook for 2-3 min.
- Now add whisked eggs & cook on high flame by thoroughly stirring it. cook for 2-3 min.Garnish with green coriander.Pack with roti aur paratha in lunchbox.
You can add coriander powder & garam masala for more flavor. With this add a tsp of curd & check out the yummiiiineess.